It’s here. It’s finally, pant-wettingly, split-endingly, who-is-that-in-the-cameo roll-ingly, here. And now we’re gagging like a vegetarian at an abattoir for Season 2 of the best show ever to race unsteadily onto our televisions.
So goodbye, Wednesday nights. Hello, class of misfits that sing like superstars. (Sigh)
Collingwood choking on their own sweaty socks this Saturday…. Lindsay Lohan failing her drug test days after being released from rehab…. Sara Lee Sticky Date Pudding ice-cream…. A hung parliament…. It ALL excites me. But NOTHING in this world gets me to sit up and take notice more effectively than freeze-dried, pure unadulterated song and dance.
Here’s a preview:
So put your feet up and loosen your straight jacket – NOT LONG NOW…. (Squeeeling)
Questions I have… ones that I’m hoping will be answered over the coming weeks.
- Will Finn’s testicles finally drop?
- Will Schuster find someone else to whore around with now that he’s divorced and Emma is in love with her dentist, Dr Stamos?
- Will Emma’s cherry pop with said dentist?
- Will Quinn get a tummy tuck, financed by the Cheerios? (Now that she’s back on the sqaud?)
- Will Britney Spears have her hair extensions fixed before her cameo?
- Will Sue get a lavender tracksuit?
- Will Mercedes try out for American Idol, come second, leave school and score a part in a Hollywood blockbuster – which she will go on to win an Oscar for?
- Will Puck get any hotter? (Actually not sure I could handle that)
- Will the new school canteen lady out-sing them all?
- Will George Michael, on release from prison, finally get the cameo/tribute he deserves?