I wasn’t going to blog today. Last week I was busier than a one-armed ukulele player tiptoeing through the tulips, and so today I planned on doing nothing much. Except maybe a little site surfing. And a couple of loads of washing. But that’s it.
Then I saw this and I had to share just in case there are any other gLeeks out there.
Are you as excited as I am?
If you are one of those random people that don’t watch this show – here are my 15 reasons you should catch up and tune in. (You can catch up on all of season one on network ten’s website)
- Crime shows that start with letters of the alphabet, and end in a US city are so last decade!
- Puck is hot
- Sometime’s their version of the song is better than the original.
- It’s the happiest hour on televeison.
- Because Will Schuster is like the love child of Ellen DeGeneres and Justin Timberlake!
- She’s ruthless, she’s diabolical and she’s completely nuts – but that’s the way Sue C’s it.
- Slushie facials.
- Emma’s outfits.
- It takes reality tv and slaps it in the face and says, And stay out!
- It’s like Gossip Girl, but not as slutty.
- Watching bad guys smuggling drugs and food into Australian airports is about as predictable as watching an Eddie Murphy action film…
- It’s like High School Musical – for grown-ups.
- Because watching ex-models with big jugs and bleach-white teeth host travel shows is getting boring. I know, the view from your villa in Costa Rica is almost as amazing as your smile and your rack. (yawn!)
- Most broadway productions cost at least $100. Glee is just as good, but free, plus you can watch in your trackies.
- In comparison, it will make you realise your teenage years weren’t so excruciating after all.
That said, I think this is also a cult show for today’s generation and if I was famous, I’d be gagging for a cameo.